Saturday, March 17, 2007

All Aboard




I have met so many interesting and talented people. I would like to acknowledge my friend, Betta Caraccia for her hard work on this wonderful project. Imagine traveling on a bus around the world with twenty other very talented people. Meeting people from all walks of life. Existing within their worlds for a short but memorable time. Being a part of the creation of many aspects of the arts. Promoting peace throughout the world. I have been invited to hop aboard in any country I would like when they get back on the road. Right now Betta is working hard to get funding for their next tour. Check out this website. http://www.humanweb.tv/


5 Comments:

Blogger cballi said...

I am gain having problems gettng thru the password problem so I hope no double post.

I read the link, what a fantastic opportunity. You have got to go and report back to us. allison

March 17, 2007 at 2:58 PM  
Blogger Regina Caschetto said...

What a wonderful and fascinating idea-I have learned in my small world of meeting people with different backgrounds than mine, that we are all more the same than we are different-I am fortunate to live on a cul-de-sac middle class street of duples homes with white, black, Hispanic, Indian, young, old, children, dogs and cats and just a wonderful neighborhood of great people who help each other and get along-we like to call our street a mini United Nations-just now with the bad storm we had here in the Northeast, everyone out helping each other with the snow and ice mess. What a great idea and opportunity.

March 17, 2007 at 7:47 PM  
Blogger gemma said...

Hi Elizabeth,

Your friend is a lucky person.
Take care
Gemma :O)

March 18, 2007 at 12:59 PM  
Blogger read said...

WoW! That would be soooo cool!!!! The experience would be a once in a lifetime thing.

I hope you do it, and keep us posted of course.

I wish I was able to make the NYC workshop, I know it will be a blast. The thought of all the bloggers meeting up and working together and partying afterwards.....

Well next time I'll find a way to make it happen.

Keep on Truckin
Rea

March 18, 2007 at 7:17 PM  
Blogger kdelarosa22 said...

Alright, I have thought about it and after riding the super shuttle to and from the airport....no way.

March 27, 2007 at 9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home