Sunday, May 23, 2010

Workshops

I've gotten some inquiries about Workshops in other cities. This is what I would need in order to conduct a workshop in a city near you. First off, either you contract me with airfare, accommodations, studio space and transportation plus a 500.00 fee or 1,000.00 internationally. Then you can sell the tickets at whatever price you will need to make your money back. Or, I will need to be guaranteed at least 10 students at $150.00 each paid in advance and help finding a reasonable studio space in your area. I have previously conducted workshops in Asheville, NC, Dallas, TX, Miami and Tampa, FL, Philadelphia, PA, NYC, and San Francisco, CA and Evansville, IN. I love to travel so that will never be an issue. I just need to make it worth my while financially, because it is always worth my while emotionally. I am always guaranteed at least 10 people in NYC, that is why it has become an Annual Workshop. This year we are almost up to the limit. 20 Students. Thanks to the help of agents and Instructors in the area. Would love to come to your city. If it is out of the country then I would definitely need to be contracted and/or sponsored. Hope to meet and work with you all in a city near you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home