Wednesday, March 24, 2010

While I'm waiting on my next project

Hello all,

What a blast it was to direct, "Talk Radio" for the Theater Conservatory of Florida. Now, I would like to talk about a very important upcoming event in Utah. As you all probably know, my brother, Vincent and sister, Toni, are in the midst of raising money for The Meth Cops Project. There will be a fundraiser in Utah on April 10th, starring George Geronimo Gerkie and friends. If you are a fan of Vincent's or just interested in supporting a great cause. Please purchase tickets for this event. http://www.utah-detox.org/


They need your help. They are also looking for sponsorship for those of you with the big bucks!

The best of luck, Toni and Vincent. Lots of love, your sister, Elizabeth

1 Comments:

Blogger jamie said...

I also would like to wish them luck and the financial support they are seeking.

March 24, 2010 at 9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home