Thursday, January 14, 2010

Family

It's so nice to have my family with us this month. My step-daughters, Alicia and Chantal and my son Hawk. Music fills the house along with unconditional love and care. So nice to be able to enjoy the kids before I have to put my nose back to the grindstone. A lot of work on the play, Talk Radio awaits me in February. I got a great cast and am so excited about putting up Eric Bogosian's play for March. It's so funny that I was asked to direct this play, with Eric working with my brother, and Eric's son befriending my son in NYC. It's a small small world. Life is starting out good in 2010. Still just getting by, but at least doing what I love and having my loved ones near. It's all about a good family base that supports you in your endeavors. Without my husband and kids support, It would be much harder for me to find the strength and time to do what I got to do. Love is great. I wish the same for all my readers. Your great, and thanks for all the support and well wishes you have given me and my family.

8 Comments:

Blogger jamie said...

Again so good to hear all is well and headed in a great direction for you and family. The best with the play and all involved.

January 15, 2010 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger Nina K said...

Family is all we really have at the end of the day.

January 15, 2010 at 5:33 PM  
Blogger linda said...

Your welcome, Elizabeth!

Do you teach any on line courses like creative writing? Just curious..

January 15, 2010 at 7:30 PM  
Blogger judith said...

Have a good time with your family.

January 17, 2010 at 6:38 AM  
Blogger val said...

Sounds like the connection between your family and the Bogosian family was meant to be.

January 17, 2010 at 2:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like you will be busy next month! Good luck with the play. I too, am blessed with a wonderful husband and kids.

January 22, 2010 at 11:49 AM  
Blogger Elaine said...

Hi Elizabeth,

I too am wondering if you provide online training/workshops? I'm seeking to develop more effective, face-2-face professional skills and think some acting classes would help. RE: the online training, I also develop online training and instruction at the post secondary level and if you haven't considered this delivery method already, I'd welcome the opportunity to share what enaging online training & workshops might entail.

Best wishes,

January 25, 2010 at 4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing but the best for you in 2010, coach! I am so excited and happy for you. I knew things would turn around for you. You never give up and that's what I highly respect about you. Tell everyone hello for me and keep on keeping on.

Love,

Heather

January 28, 2010 at 11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home