Monday, November 16, 2009

Short Film


Hello all,
I am currently working on a new short film. I have some great people involved. It is about a character I made up years ago, named Pinky Traz. It will be a mocumentary about her life. She is a blogger and soon I will be providing a link to her blog. I hope you all enjoy her as I have creating her. Many of her blogs you will probably recognize from about four years ago. It will be fun recreating them and one day you will be able to actually view them. There is also a band involved called, The Flying Rodents. I have been making up fictitious characters for years so as not to name the real people in the real scenarios I have written about in the past. This is going to be a fun project seeing these characters come to life. I'll keep you posted on the Pinky Traz blog.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pinky-Traz/205809749749?ref=ts
http://pinkytraz.blogspot.com/

2 Comments:

Blogger judith said...

Good Luck with it.x

November 17, 2009 at 9:58 AM  
Blogger Tatze1981 said...

It is so great, I am so happy for you.Writing is an art so great.I wish so much that it is a success is.

Great time to write :).

November 19, 2009 at 4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home