Saturday, August 29, 2009

Just My Style




There's a cute little dress shop on the beach here that a friend of mine runs. It's called "Beach Girls Boutique" and it has the cutest clothes, lovely jewelry and very different handbags that I have ever seen here in Florida. Those of you in the Fort Myers area need to check it out. It's housed in a pink building right on Estero Blvd next to Hooters. It's got unique dresses and shirts. I love the new press style of clothing that is housed there. Something for every woman. Especially for the young at heart. Just my style.

2 Comments:

Blogger StarlandAndMore said...

Beach Girls Boutique
1660 Estero Blvd
Fort Myers Beach, FL
My daughter and I have been there,she likes the uniqueness as she puts it....
Piperh‎

August 29, 2009 at 8:25 PM  
Blogger jazzy said...

I wouldn't have enough self-control to NOT spend a fortune there.

September 26, 2009 at 10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home