Tuesday, March 10, 2009




































Pub crawling on Duvall Street, joining Hemingway's ghost for cocktails at Sloppy Joes, and visiting his house, and the Southernmost point. Of course, not to forget where Tennesee Williams wrote some of his finest plays, and the fine old mansions that made it through the worst of Hurricanes. This is what makes up Key West. The last time I was there I was a mere 16 year old. I remember that is was always a party. We took the Key West Express right from our back bay and from there it was coctail history, informable and fun. We even got Mardi Gras beads.

2 Comments:

Blogger jamie said...

Oh my, looks as if you had great fun. I trust you will keep having a great time. Interesting spots to visit. Peace and Blessings forever.

March 10, 2009 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger unknown author said...

Wow, what a cute couple you two are !!! Looks like it was bunches of fun. The dog at the bar was apparently waiting on his drink to show up.

I have always wanted to visit Key West, but only got as far as Key Largo many years ago. Your pictures make me want to grab my husband and head south !

Thanks for sharing them with all of us.

March 12, 2009 at 8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home