Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Classes, Coaching and Workshops

Despite the economy it had actually been a good year for my classes and private coaching. Classes on Fort Myers Beach are fun and educational. We are currently working on scenes that we will actually perform at the local Coffeehouse.
I am also currently experiencing the great opportunity of coaching teens on their monologues for entrance auditions into Colleges and Universities. "Break-a-leg" to Krysten Tapp on her upcoming audition for entry into Tisch School of the Arts at NYU. She is a wonderfully talented young lady.
Its time to start preparation for the annual NYC Workshop that I will most likely conduct in June this year. My son has met and worked with many young actors that are interested in attending the workshop and I am looking forward to meeting and working with them and of course instructing the wonderful and talented ladies of the Yahoo group that attend annually.
I am also ecstatic to say that one of my workshop students, Heather Bunch, is really doing well developing an acting career for herself in NYC.

This summer I will also be instructing a preteen and teen class in Fort Myers. So anyone that is interested in any of the above please contact me through this website and come and join in on the education and fun.

3 Comments:

Blogger jamie said...

I am so happy to hear the good news regarding Heather, I wish her the best. And when I get down your way St. Petersburg or Fort Myers I will certainly want to join in on some of the classes, June is a great time I feel for the workshop this year.

January 14, 2009 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger unknown author said...

It sounds like you are touching a lot of young lives and helping them find their creative path. Glad to hear things are going so well. Good luck with your workshop.

I am envious of your warm Florida weather too ! It is 1 degree right now here in Ohio.

January 15, 2009 at 8:09 AM  
Blogger Regina Caschetto said...

Dear Elizabeth-
I haven't been feeling well but am trying to catch up-
Great news about your acting classes-
Wish you the best in 2009-
Regi.

January 21, 2009 at 9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home