Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween 08


As you must know by now. I love Halloween. This year I did a spoof on Sarah Palin. The button I am showing says, "Women for Obama", as I winked and blurted out "You betcha"! It was a hoot. It was a fun time at "The Veranda" that afternoon. The Veranda is two old houses put together that were built in the late 1800's. What a beautiful historic restaurant downtown Fort Myers. It is owned by a friend of mine whom he and his son also own the Rib City Grill franchise. If you remember, my sister has two in Utah, along with my brother who owns one. The people that gather there are Lawyers, Judges, Business owners, Mayors and mostly Republicans. Well, that's Florida. Even Joe Biden has been spotted at The Veranda. Why, am I plugging the Veranda, well, I just moved on from a two-year bartending gig there. I will miss all my customers, but I am now happy to say that I am joining a group of creative artist at The Island Sand Paper and The Island Arts Foundation. So starting monday you can find me working away at promoting my play and other festivities at The Island Arts Foundation Building on Fort Myers Beach. Saving gas by riding my bike and giving my time to benefit the Arts. http://www.islandartsfoundation.org and http://www.islandsandpaper.com. If anyone is interested in promoting the Arts in Florida, please drop by, call or email me there. Lots of fun things are happening on our little strip of Paradise. Check it out!

3 Comments:

Blogger unknown author said...

Elizabeth,
You look lovely! Glad you shared the photo with all of us. Sounds like it was a fun party. Good luck with the new job.

I love the crown !

November 2, 2008 at 11:20 AM  
Blogger beep1 said...

Good for you! You're in a comfortable place, surrounded by like-minded people, doing what you love and are good at. It doesn't get much better than that, does it? I'm so happy for you.

When does the play open? I'm due for some time off.

BP

November 2, 2008 at 5:09 PM  
Blogger Regina Caschetto said...

Dear Elizabeth-
You could give Tina Fey a run for her money-
Great job-
Regi.

November 4, 2008 at 4:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home