Monday, October 13, 2008

ON THE HARD, again

Hello all,

I am currently producing, directing and acting in a new play by Fay Graetz, called "On The Hard". I am still looking for two men, one in their 30's and one in their late 60's. I am going to start rehearsal on Monday, the 20th of October, so I really need to fill the cast now. I am also looking for someone interested in being my assistant director. Please let anyone that lives in the Fort Myers, Naples, Florida area that may be interested, know of this post. I will be holding auditions on Thursday from 6-8pm. Please contact me through my site email.
Thank you and have a nice day

2 Comments:

Blogger jamie said...

Elizabeth
That is great to hear, good luck with the play and in your search for the proper people to work with.

October 13, 2008 at 12:08 PM  
Blogger Regina Caschetto said...

Dear Elizabeth-
How exciting-I am very happy for you-
My cousin's son moved to Naples, so I e mailed him and his wife in case they knew of anyone and also one person, Bonnie, from the diabetes pet group-
I wish you great luck on the wonderful project-
Regi.

October 14, 2008 at 6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home