Wednesday, October 1, 2008

ON THE HARD

I am currently producing a stage play called, "On The Hard". It's about people that live on their boats in a marina, and we are going to perform it here at The Purple Heart Theater, on the beach. Wooo! Weee! I'm so excited! I'm finally "back in the saddle". Well, actually "riding the bow". That may not be a quote, but I like it, so now it is. I am also going to play the lead in it, well, that's if Equity approves my Special Appearance Contract application. Oh God, got to get that done. So, right now I am working on all the paperwork and with the writer on rewrites. Her name is Fay, and she is a very talented woman and friend. So, being that Fay the hurricane didn't actually hurt us much on the beach, she came in a form of a playwright to reak havoc on the Art Community here. Just Kidding. It will be a "works in progress", and that is even more exciting. I'll tell you all more about it as it comes into fruition.
http://www.islandartsfoundation.org

5 Comments:

Blogger jamie said...

Elizabeth
Good luck with everything, sounds like good things are on the rise again.

October 1, 2008 at 10:42 AM  
Blogger Regina Caschetto said...

Dear Elizabeth-
What great news-
Congratulations-
Would love to hear more about the play-
Regi.

October 1, 2008 at 12:50 PM  
Blogger unknown author said...

How wonderful! ! Good luck and give us more details when you can.

October 3, 2008 at 9:08 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

sounds cool--good luck with it.

October 3, 2008 at 2:38 PM  
Blogger val said...

You sound so excited! I'm pleased for you.

October 6, 2008 at 2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home