Friday, October 31, 2008

Whats in a name?

Ok, in the last four years I have inquiries from two people that were trying to reach the writer, director Beverly D'Onofrio (Riding in cars with Boys). How can the name Elizabeth have anything to do with the name, Beverly. Hmmm! Well, I am honored to be confused with such a great woman. Although it seems weird to me that the two people that made this mistake reside in the same circles. So for those of you confused by the names Beverly and Elizabeth. I am Elizabeth D'Onofrio, known mostly for my Instruction of The Method and character roles in independent films. Not to mention the sister of actor, Vincent D'Onofrio. The best to you, Beverly. Looking forward to seeing any of your new work.

6 Comments:

Blogger Todd Parker said...

Elizabeth, Beverly D'Onofrio goes by "Bev". I can see how someone could mishear "Bev" for "Beth" and when one searches for Beth on the internet, your page comes up. Perhaps that is where the confusion is because Bev D'Onofrio sounds a lot like Beth D'Onofrio.

November 2, 2008 at 6:43 PM  
Blogger Dylan McDonald said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

November 3, 2008 at 10:25 PM  
Blogger Dylan McDonald said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

November 4, 2008 at 12:57 AM  
Blogger EDO said...

YAY! Obama!
It will be so nice to say, President Obama. I am proud to be an American and to experience such a historical election. Life is going to be so much better for us all. Thank you everyone for visiting my blog. The best to you and your talent. I would love to work on any project professionally and you can contact me through my email on this site.

November 5, 2008 at 8:09 AM  
Blogger val said...

I know it's really a diversion from the subject of your post, but the school where I work had a team-building session followed by lunch at Finchcocks, which is a museum of keyboard instruments, in Kent in SE England. They had a virginal made by a man called Onofrio Guarracino. Of course, I had to take a picture. Only of the sign, though!

November 5, 2008 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger dharmamama said...

I found your blog because I was googling to see if Beverly & Vincent were brother & sister! OK, so they're not.

"Looking for Mary" is another wonderful book by Beverly - you might check out her writing, if you haven't already. It's wonderful!

June 3, 2009 at 8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home