Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tis the Season....


Yes, its that time of year again and I am sure we are all stressing and hoping that our finances will heal themselves after all the gift buying. I am excited that my son will be spending Christmas with us this year. Woo Wee! I didn't do much xmasey (not a real word) decorating this year, because it just seems funny to put up wintry stuff in sunny Florida. So I just opted for a small fake table top tree. Such a change from chopping down a real one in the mountains of North Carolina. Well, as much as I miss the North Carolina mountains and the hopes of a White Christmas, I am very happy to be celebrating the Holidays on the beach. Where the only winter gear needed is a hoodie and a sand shovel. Looking forward to the change promised in the years to come and hoping you all have Merry Holidays and cheer. Ah yeah! Margaritas instead of Hot Toddies. Mmmm!

1 Comments:

Blogger beep1 said...

That's a dawgone GREAT, dawgone tree! :-) Hope your holiday is happy!

BP

December 20, 2008 at 12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home