Friday, April 17, 2009

Workshops Utah and New York

Gearing up for my workshops. First stop, Orem, Utah where I will be conducting an Acting Workshop at Timpanogos Harley Davidson on May 9th. Look for me on Utah's abc 4, "Good Things Utah" on May 7th, along with my sister, Toni, promoting the workshop. Those not in Utah can see the video online at http://www.abc4.com , "Good Things Utah," after it airs. Then on to NYC on June 6th at The Tank in Hell's Kitchen. Looking forward to seeing annual participants and new participants. Space is filling up for both workshops so be sure to visit my workshop page to sign up.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amber said...

It was so nice to meet you and your sister today! I hope the workshop goes well.

May 7, 2009 at 5:57 PM  
Blogger affordmore.info said...

Great Workshop this afternoon, I learned so much and now have a clearer picture of how to improve. Thank you....
Dinner at Rib City/Sandy with you and Toni was tasty.
Happy Mother's Day and best wishes for New York.

May 9, 2009 at 11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home