Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Family Vacation; A Thrill Ride


Every year I look forward to our family vacation. This stop, Disney World and Universal Studios. Unless I go to NYC or Utah, I hardly ever get to see my brother and sister and their families, so I look forward to it. My favorite ride is The Rock-n-Roll Roller Coaster, featuring Aerosmith on the radio as you drive with them to their concert in L.A.. This was a thrilling roller coaster vacation as we climbed in and rode many roller coasters in Universal Studios. Even Mom loves roller coasters. I sat one out, but mom didn't. The kids always want to go again and again. I stop when my stomach reaches my throat. Good Idea, huh? This year a special treat was in store for us. We got to meet George Lucas. He and his companion approached my brother, saying they love the show. He was as excited as the kids. We were all star struck. It was so cool. Mr. Lucas is an icon and meeting him and his family was as thrilling as the roller coasters.

3 Comments:

Blogger StarlandAndMore said...

Awesome place,EDO...did you get to experience the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror?My seat on the RnR coaster was UGOGIRL,"Sweet Emotion"played on that seat when I was there,don't know if the music changes with the limo's,couldnt go back after one trip thru tho,felt kinda dizzy...LOL,
Piperh down the road here in Lehigh Acres

August 26, 2009 at 6:37 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

LOL, that is my favorite ride too. We have a similar photo of us back in 2000 when we visited. I'm not a roller coaster junkie, but I did really enjoy the Rock 'n Roller Coaster!

September 8, 2009 at 11:15 AM  
Blogger Tricia972 said...

That's my favorite coaster too! I was a singer for Disney for nearly 10 years though, so I guess I'm kind of biased :)

September 12, 2009 at 11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home