Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Gulfshore Playhouse

Just auditioned for two roles in two different plays for the Gulfshore Playhouse in Naples. Went well, but won't know for a couple of weeks. I will keep you all posted. Their season starts with "Honour", "Beau Jest", and "A Dolls House". See if you can quess which roles I auditioned for. I am also involved in their Outreach Program for the Schools. I start teaching on September 28th. Little ones in the second grade. Teaching them Improvisation and Theater games. It's all about teaching acting to kids that involve literature, writing, and research. Sounds like fun!

4 Comments:

Blogger StarlandAndMore said...

well,lots and lots of luck with that,my daughter Sarah and I saw "Singing Down The House" there I think it was January maybe first part of February,anyway would love to cvatch "A Dolls House"...good luck,
Piperh

September 9, 2009 at 4:49 AM  
Blogger jamie said...

My quess would be A Doll House, good luck anyway.

September 9, 2009 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger jazzy said...

Kids are so creative and inspiring. And it's important to introduce them to literature.

September 26, 2009 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger judith said...

Hi. How have you gone on with these auditions?

October 8, 2009 at 10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home