Sunday, November 29, 2009

OH NOOO! Here They Come

Comments and emails from some crazed VDO fans . It seems that every time I write stories the crazies come out. Are you looking for the inside truth to our family? Well, don't come here. I will never post personal events about my family and would never be as ignorant to as just change the names. These are my stories. They are based on friends of mine that I have met through my travels and life. I have other visitors to this site that actually have a good time with them. I have received some lovely comments. So let me get this straight. Pinky Traz is not me. It is a charactor based on one of my friends. No, my friend doesn't have a famous brother, but I just thought it was a funny thing to say. Well, I guess I will just cut that part out of my character. Then will you please just, "GO AWAY". You know who you are. Let the rest of us have some fun!

5 Comments:

Blogger guiding light81 said...

Well I follow Pinky's blog and her facebook site,since you posted the addresses here and I think you made it pretty clear that THIS IS FICTION...but I guess for some your blog, Mrs D'Onofrio, and Pinky's fictional character are just a way to get "close" to your famous brother.
Okay,I have to be honest:I only became aware of your sweet blog and your work due to a fan forum about your brother.But the first time I read your blog,I was hooked!
So please, don't let go of this new character you created and go on with your work!
A true fan of yours

November 29, 2009 at 4:40 PM  
Blogger judith said...

So sorry to read you are having problems with some people.x

November 30, 2009 at 4:09 AM  
Blogger linda said...

I'm sorry people can be so cruel. Hope you know that there are those of us that really enjoy your blog and your creativity.

November 30, 2009 at 4:21 PM  
Blogger Labs_n_SD said...

Sad to see that you can't have a little fun without others getting carried away. I can't image the frustration that must give you.

I read Pinky's post and busted a gut laughing - taking it as the joke it was meant to be.

I could loan you one of the dogs to sick on them ... but I'm afraid they can be easily bribed with cookies.

November 30, 2009 at 5:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm reading this post late, as I have just "discovered" the blog. However, although I am a fan of your brother's work, I have become a big fan of yours as well. I am interested in your techniques and information. My husband and I worked in (GASP!) dinner theatre for years while raising our young kids. Now we are putting together a Non-Profit for the numerous amateurs and students who want to get on the boards.
I am an info-addict and I assure you I am only here for your mind and not your relation :-)

January 6, 2010 at 3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home