Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Year 2010

Wow! Things are already looking up professionally in the new year. I was asked to direct, Eric Bogosian's play, Talk Radio for a local theater company in Fort Myers for March 11th opening. Then another play here on the beach in April. My classes are going well with a nice size attendance and my marriage is wonderful. Also, got to start planning for my annual New York City Workshop in June. My son will be here next week for ten whole days. Wooo Weee! Can't wait. Lots of music will be heard throughout our little beach shack from my stepdaughters singing, my son on guitar, and my husband on piano. I am holding auditions for "Talk Radio" this Sunday at 4pm at the Sydney Berne Davis Art Center in Fort Myers. So local talent please come out. We are looking for 3 or 4 women and 7 or 8 men. Looking forward to finding my talent. Hope you all have a prosperous new year. In the acting process we don't make it happen, we let it happen, but in life and business you must make it happen. That is my New Years Resolution. Making it Happen!

11 Comments:

Blogger judith said...

My you do sound busy. I hope all goes well for you.x Will Vincent be at the New York work-shop this year? And if so will it be put to DVD so us poor English fans can buy and enjoy?x

January 8, 2010 at 8:43 AM  
Blogger EDO said...

I don't know until the time of the workshop whether Vincent will attend or not. He may be busy working or have family plans. Don't know about a new DVD either. The last one we put out was found all over ebay. Obviously, people were making a big profit on it. Not us, though. Hope all your hopes and dreams come true during 2010.

January 8, 2010 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger fuzzytweetie said...

Great news about the plays. I bet you won't know which end is up at times.

Good to hear that life is treating you well. I hope your eardrums last with all the "racket".

January 8, 2010 at 9:45 PM  
Blogger unknown author said...

Wow, what a busy woman you are !! So glad 2010 is starting out going so well. Please put the dates out for your productions when you can. My husband will be in fla. in the spring. Thanks, rita

January 8, 2010 at 11:32 PM  
Blogger judith said...

Thankyou for getting back to me.x I always feel a bit guilty asking about Vincent as this is your blog not his. Still I hope he is there and you do a dvd. Here is my order for one and if You and Vincent could sign it I would be in 7th heaven.x

January 9, 2010 at 5:45 AM  
Blogger Debra said...

Congratulations! It sure sounds like 2010 is off to a great start for you.

January 9, 2010 at 10:00 AM  
Blogger linda said...

Good luck with your plays, Elizabeth! Wish I was in your area so I could audition. My Shakespeare class starts Monday night and I do love Shakespeare! I am so looking forward to your workshop in New York it will be my first time there and I can't wait to meet you and attend your class!

January 9, 2010 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger jamie said...

It makes me happy to hear how well things are going for you, in your personal life as well as your professional one. Thank you also for the good wishes to us. I hope to see you and the rest in June.

January 9, 2010 at 10:37 AM  
Blogger Joslyn said...

Congratulations!! Thats great, glad things are going good for you.

January 9, 2010 at 10:46 PM  
Blogger Regina Caschetto said...

Dear Eliabeth-Congratulations on such a busy 2010-may it be a great year for you and Shawn-please tell your Mom how great she looks in the picture you posted-so glad that you will get to see Hawk-what is he doing now-also your niece, Leila, is she out of the equivalent of high school yet and if so does she have plans to be an actress-
Regi.

January 10, 2010 at 3:08 PM  
Blogger val said...

So glad 2010 has had such a good start for you. Your energy makes me feel exhausted!

January 11, 2010 at 2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home