Monday, February 22, 2010

First Wedding Anniversary


Hey all! Been married a year now to the most wonderful man in the world. Shawn Halladay. My Ol' beachdude. We went out to dinner last night since I am rehearsing tonight. Had a wonderful time! Life is sweet being married for a change. LOL. It had been a very long run as a single mom. Yes, for those of you that don't think I raised my child on my own, I did. Yes, I am lucky to have family that helped out throughout the years, although my son always lived with me. He has grown into a very secure, handsome, sensitive, intellectual, young man of 22. Not to mention the two beautiful daughters that I gained from my marriage. Chantal and Alicia, both in their twenties also. Both bright, gorgeous, and loving. Life is good!

7 Comments:

Blogger guiding light81 said...

Congrats to you.
I really hope, me and my boyfriend will someday end up as happy as you are right now.

February 22, 2010 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger judith said...

Congratulations on your wedding anniversary.x May you have many more happy years to come.x

February 22, 2010 at 3:39 PM  
Blogger jamie said...

Congrates to you and Husband and may Joy, Happiness and Peace continue in your lives. Blessings for the children.

February 22, 2010 at 6:01 PM  
Blogger Debra said...

Happy Anniversary, and best wishes for many more. Life is indeed good when it is filled with such real joy.

February 23, 2010 at 8:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats on your one year anniversary. I also was married in February and have been for 11 years.
Being a single mom must have been difficult. You're lucky to have such a supportive family.

February 25, 2010 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger val said...

Congratulations, and may I wish you many more happy anniversaries.

February 26, 2010 at 4:31 PM  
Blogger fuzzytweetie said...

Good for you!

Having someone to go through life with that you truly love and enjoy is a wonderful gift.

February 28, 2010 at 5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home