Friday, January 29, 2010

Life Goes On


Well, there went January. Jeez, the time is flying. All quiet in the D'Onofrio/Halladay household. I am getting ready physically and mentally to endure the rehearsal period for Talk Radio. So, looking forward to it. Can't stop thinking about all the devastation in Haiti. I have made donations and hope you all do to. I was in the Northridge Earthquake back in the 90's. It was like a war zone. Our condo was inhabitable and we had to move away from beautiful Calabasas to deeper in the San Fernando Valley. It was very scary. Especially all the aftershocks, but not even close to the death toll and devastation in Haiti. It all sure makes one think about how bad life can actually get, and how lucky we are to be just enduring a recession. Life is too short, to ponder on the bad luck we have all had to live with in the last 10 years. Lets move forward by helping others in need and redirecting our lifestyles to fit in with the times. Do what you can to help and let life go on graciously. http://www.hopeforhaiti.com

4 Comments:

Blogger jamie said...

Well said, we must carry on and do our part to give a helping hand when needed. I truly hope a recovery for the most part for Haiti.

January 29, 2010 at 7:09 PM  
Blogger judith said...

I love you're sentiments Elizabeth.x

January 30, 2010 at 6:08 AM  
Blogger val said...

It's unimaginable.

January 30, 2010 at 2:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too am very devastated by what has happened in Haiti. It seems as though it takes a tragedy like this to open our eyes and hearts to what really matters in this world these days. Yes, we do have it rough right now in the states, but maybe we don't have it as bad as we think we do. We can still help those who are in more need than ourselves. With that said, I will be performing at The National Comedy Theatre in April. I will be donating all of my earnings to Haiti Relief efforts. I am still a starving artist and I have donated what I can to some organizations, but I still feel the need to do more. The only other way I know how is to do it with my talents.

February 3, 2010 at 11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home