Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all in the states. For me, this is a time to give thanks for all the wonderful people in my life. To give thanks for having a wonderfully supportive family, close friends and for all of you that visit my site. I am thankful for being able to share my acting knowledge and experience with all of you around the globe. You are all a part of my support system in the business and I am very grateful of that. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

5 Comments:

Blogger jamie said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and all of the group also. I'm here in the sunny state of California for the holiday, I'm hoping the sun is shinning wherever you may be, if not i'm sure with the foliage or change of seasons it is beautiful wherever you may be. May you all have a peaceful and blessed holiday.

November 20, 2007 at 12:43 PM  
Blogger mary said...

Right back at ya! Have a great Turkey Day!

November 20, 2007 at 3:48 PM  
Blogger affordmore.info said...

Elizabeth
You are a joy and encouraging force. Thank YOU.
Marian

November 20, 2007 at 7:30 PM  
Blogger Regina Caschetto said...

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone-let us be thankful for what we have-
Regi.

November 21, 2007 at 12:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and all of your family. Thanks for sharing your thoughts here with us!

November 21, 2007 at 3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home