Thursday, June 3, 2010

Just a bit more than a week away

Well hello everyone. Just wanted to share with you a video of a previous NYC workshop. I was very happy to have had my brother join in on the critique of the students. This year is going to be great too. I only have a few seats left, and have enlisted the help of John Pallotta a local Acting Instructor. He has gotten me quite a few students signed up. I can't wait to meet and work with my new students and reunite with the annual attendees. I love visiting New York every year. Not to mention seeing family and friends.

4 Comments:

Blogger jamie said...

Hi I wish you all a great time. I wont be in attendance this year. Will just be returning from Cali with my nine month old Honey Bun. Peace to all of you

June 4, 2010 at 1:39 PM  
Blogger judith said...

I have this and it's a good dvd. Very interesting.

June 6, 2010 at 4:23 AM  
Blogger val said...

Such sound advice there.

Somebody give me back my youth so I can do the acting that I allowed myself to be dissuaded from!

June 6, 2010 at 10:08 AM  
Blogger guiding light81 said...

I wish you all the best for this year's workshop.I hope you have a good aircondition or not as high temperatures as I had in the last few days...

June 9, 2010 at 10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home