Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Workshop

The workshop went very well. Much to my surprise, my brother, Vincent showed up to help critique the actors. Well, it wasn't exactly a surprise, he told me he would the night before when I spent the day with him and his gorgeous family. Everyone got a dual critique and information beyond anything they have had before. I so look forward to my NYC Workshop. There is such a nice pool of talent to work with. Also, my wonderful, handsome son even came to join in on the fun. It is so hard when he left the nest, but so nice to visit him in his new habitat. NYC! He's got it down and my entertainment consisted of going to where he worked. Two Jobs! I also have a great friend, Andrea, who is a producer. She also attended the workshop to see one of her scenes read. All in all, it was a very informative and lovely trip. Next year is too far away. If I can get enough interest I will do one again this summer. Yay! New York!

7 Comments:

Blogger guidinglight81 said...

It's so nice to hear that you had so much fun doing it and it was such a big success.But I didn't expect otherwise after reading your blog on a regular basis...Good luck to you!

June 16, 2010 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger guidinglight81 said...

It's so nice to hear (read) that you had so much fun doing it and it was such a big success.But I didn't expect otherwise after reading your blog on a regular basis...Good luck to you!

June 16, 2010 at 10:30 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Sound like you had fun. Did you tape the workshop like last year?
Do you ever come to the midwest,
Chicago or St. Louis? I live in
Iowa. Is the workshop only for
actors? I`m 62 year old lady. I
would like to learn to speak in
public. I`m to old. HAHA
I like your blog.

June 16, 2010 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger val said...

Congratulations on a successful workshop.

If only I was 30 years younger and in NYC, or even the US!

June 16, 2010 at 2:29 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Do you come to the midwest? I live
Iowa. I would like to learn how
to speak in public. I`m 62 years old. I`m to old. LOL
My sister turn me on to your site.
I bet I`m one few that has come to
site, that didn`t know who your
brother was, I was shocked. My husband and I don`t own a tv. I only know your brother through movie films. I ask my sister to look up workshop for people to
learn to speak in public, yours
pop up. How long does your workshop
last? Margaret

June 16, 2010 at 9:09 PM  
Blogger linda said...

I so enjoyed this workshop!! Everyone was so nice! I came alone not knowing anyone, but felt so included even though I am only a beginner in acting and have alot to learn. I know I'll carry with me everything Elizabeth and Vincent said. I'll take all the great advice that was given by them to every acting class and audition I go on. Thank you so much Elizabeth and Vincent!!!

June 16, 2010 at 10:07 PM  
Blogger jamie said...

It is good to hear you all had a successful workshop i was at the airport with an infant for two days but met great people, and again good to hear how well things went in the big apple.

June 20, 2010 at 2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home