Monday, December 24, 2007

Happy Holidays

Finally got that Christmas tree. One week before the big day. Its a furry little thing and not crooked like last years. Looking forward to a quiet Christmas day with loved ones. What a year its been. Lots of change and reinvention. I am now ready to greet the New Year and all the changes to take effect. Hopefully the biggest and most needed change will come in November 2008. Its Christmas Eve and I have to go shopping for Christmas dinner. I finally checked off the last item on my to do list for 2007. Hope you all are having the best of Holidays and looking forward to the New Year.

6 Comments:

Blogger jamie said...

Merry Christmas everyone. I skipped the tree this year for the first time ever, being that everything is packed up waiting to move and I live alone now, that is until I get to where I'm going. For Christmas I will be going along with my sons to relatives who live in Stone Mountain and Snellvile.
Have a Great Holiday Season Elizabeth to you and your family from me and mine

December 24, 2007 at 2:28 PM  
Blogger Regina Caschetto said...

Dear Elizabeth-
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family, especially Mom-
Also to all the fans who visit this site-
And I just have to ask, since you brought it up, what's happening in November 2008-
Regi.

December 24, 2007 at 7:17 PM  
Blogger Tatze1981 said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

I hope that you all your wishes come true, especially in November 2008.:)

All the Best

Anna

December 25, 2007 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger Tatze1981 said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

I hope that you all your wishes come true, especially in November 2008.:)

All the Best

Anna

December 25, 2007 at 12:04 PM  
Blogger cballi said...

again I am having problems posting. Google is not nice sometimes.

Elizabeth, hope you had a very Merry Christmas and only good things for all of us in the year 2008. allison

December 27, 2007 at 9:36 PM  
Blogger kdelarosa22 said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Our 2007 was so great I cannot see how 2008 can be any better. I will be volunteering for MoveOn again in hopes about Nov. 2008.

December 31, 2007 at 4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home