Thursday, January 6, 2011

2011

Now that the holidays are over, everyone is getting back to work and making changes for the new year. Me too! First off, I have to have hip replacement surgery and I am currently waiting on the date. I am hoping to know next week. With a new hip, I am vouching to get back into tip top shape. Much unneeded poundage that needs to be shed. Depending on recovery time, I am hoping to get back to teaching and coaching, sometime next month. Although, it may be March. We'll see. I am so looking forward to walking the pristine beach I currently reside on. I have a homemade hula hoop that is also awaiting my recovery. Not to mention the new Jane Fonda workouts that I am dying to try. Secondly, I am hoping to see the finished product of the film I directed, "The Secret Lives of Karaoke Junkies". Hoping to make the Fort Myers Film Festival deadline the end of this month. Hopefully it will be a good year for us all. The best to all of you in Cyberland. Have a great year!

Found out on Monday, surgery date is February 1rst. Should be up and running in March. Gotta Dance!

7 Comments:

Blogger Ducky said...

Hope all goes well for you, Elizabeth and that you'll be back in tip-top shape in no time!!

January 6, 2011 at 10:25 AM  
Blogger guiding light81 said...

Wow, that's a lot to do for 2011, Mrs D'Onfrio!
For the surgery, I wish you the best of luck and a quick recovery, so you'll be back soon.
Yours Jella from Germany

January 6, 2011 at 12:47 PM  
Blogger Miex said...

That's much you've planned for the coming year. Hopefully you can achieve all of your plans. But most important should be your fast recovery. Good luck for the operation, I'm sure everything will go well :)

January 6, 2011 at 5:51 PM  
Blogger Inky said...

Don't even think about using a hula hoop. It's the one thing my doctor said I should never do again. Check out what your surgeon says because different surgical techniques have different restrictions but it'll definitely be a no no for a while

January 8, 2011 at 3:03 AM  
Blogger jamie said...

I'am wishing you the best of recovery, just take your time so you can properly heal.

January 8, 2011 at 8:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best of Luck with you surgery Elizabeth. I hope recovery is quick and trouble free.

January 13, 2011 at 2:23 PM  
Blogger Debra said...

Wishing you a full recovery from the surgery - gotta dance on the beach!

I'd love to see "Karaoke Junkies" at the Charleston International Film Festival. I think the entry deadline is February 11. (Not affiliated with CIFF, just a film fan.)

January 13, 2011 at 8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home