Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Successful Workshop



It was a very nice weekend in Naples. Getting the opportunity to see "Don't Go In The Woods" on a big screen. Camera's flashing everywhere in order to get pictures of my brother. Then staying at the Ritz Carlton, which we all agreed that it was like one of our family trips to Disney World. Waking up to a beautiful day on Sunday. Room service, Yay! Then on we went to our sold out workshop. Vincent was as gracious as ever to his fans, although he does not give any slack to the actors in the workshop. He also promoted my classes on Thursday nights. It was a huge success! I gained many students for my classes. Being with my family is a great feeling. Vincent, Leila, Mom, and Soleil. Even my cousin Meredith that lives in Naples joined us for the film and workshop. For me, there is nothing like spending time and working with family. Thanks, bro, for doing this for me!

8 Comments:

Blogger jamie said...

This sounds like a great event and happy to hear the family joined in for the success of it all.

November 17, 2010 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger Ducky said...

Congratulations on your successful workshop and gaining more students for your classes. You are so fortunate to be doing what you love and having such a close and loving family. Wishing you continued success. Enjoy!!

November 17, 2010 at 11:36 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Elizabeth,
I'm a big fan of your brother and I hope "Don't Go In The Woods" will be released in France (I'm French). I cross my fingers for that!
Thanks for your post :D

November 17, 2010 at 12:12 PM  
Blogger val said...

If only all siblings were as thoughtful and helpful. (I speak from painful experience!)

November 17, 2010 at 2:30 PM  
Blogger OuroborosSnyder said...

Glad he was of help to you! He sounds like an awesome brother. I wish he'd come and show the movie in my neck of the woods (Seattle, WA). Looks like a great movie! I hope to see it sooner rather than later!

~Snyder~

November 18, 2010 at 7:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the success of your acting workshop. Kudos to Vincent and his film as well. You must be very proud of him.

November 18, 2010 at 8:02 PM  
Blogger Debra said...

Congratulations, Elizabeth! You really are blessed to have such a tight family. I'm glad things went so well for you and Vincent in Naples. I managed to see DGITW in Savannah (fantastic!), and I actually got up the courage to ask your brother for an autograph. He really is kind to his fans and impassioned about his craft. As are you. I bet it's a family trait! ;-)

November 18, 2010 at 8:02 PM  
Blogger linda said...

This workshop was alot of fun! I was there! I have also gone to Elizabeth's workshop in New York. For anyone interested in acting at any level (I'm a beginner)these workshops are wonderful!Elizabeth and Vincent's critique's are priceless in that they are both experts in acting. If you can make it to one of these you definitely won't regret it!
Thank you Elizabeth and Vincent!!

November 19, 2010 at 9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home