Friday, August 6, 2010

Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf

Hi all,

I have some very disappointing news. I may not be able to play Martha in Virginia Woolf, because I am a professional Union Actor and this is community theater. The board of the Laboratory Theater of Florida voted against an Equity production or bringing me in on a Special Appearance contract unless I can get sponsors to put up the money. Please let me know if any of you know of somebody that may be interested in Sponsoring my work. I have worked very hard already on the role and it is disappointing that I will not be able to utilize my craft. We may postpone the production to later on in the season or may replace it altogether. Please email me if your interested or know someone that might be at belladonnafilmsllc@yahoo.com.

Thanks for being there,
Elizabeth

1 Comments:

Blogger jamie said...

So sorry to hear of the delays, but wishing great happeings headed your way. Good Luck with this project.

August 8, 2010 at 5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home