Monday, August 2, 2010

Now back to me!


Life about me is not as exciting as it is for my brother, but I manage to keep very busy. Right now, I am still directing the film, "The Secret Lives of Karaoke Junkies", finished up classes with little ones for JRP, holding class in Naples on Thursday evenings, and working on the character, Martha from, "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf". Oh yeah, and of course spending time with my hubby and pup on this beautiful beach I reside on. We don't have riches, but we do have love. We both work very hard to make a buck. He much more than I. Life can sometimes be frightening and other times so rewarding. Cars break down, rent is hard to come up with each month, bills, bills, bills, but we still plug along knowing that we have more than many do these days. Thank god for this lovely beach. It's free to enjoy. So, whenever you get bogged down with financial worries, just go find a lovely spot of nature to enjoy. You will see how rich you really are.

3 Comments:

Blogger guiding light81 said...

Thank you for this wonderful post.
Actually I tend to forget how lucky I am to be safe and sound as I work with so many fataly ill people everyday!
Thank you for reminding me to take care of myself and how much fun life can be!
I will search for a lovely place of my one right now!

August 2, 2010 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger jamie said...

Those words are very well said, i find joy and solitude in being with honey bun aka Janel she will be a year old this coming weekend someone who looks like myself and my son who is her father, who is no longer here. I really would love to live near the beach with her. So i really understand the peace and serenity you are having, and may you have continued peace.

August 2, 2010 at 2:45 PM  
Blogger Debra said...

Nicely said. I hope you finish the "Karaoke" project in time for it to make the film festival circuit next spring!

August 3, 2010 at 7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home