Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Acting Workshop, August 28th

Well, I was heartbroken over the Laboratory Theater of Florida not willing to contract me for Virginia Woolf, but I'm over it now. I will just move on to more experienced professional theater companies or maybe somehow get back into film down here or television. Not much in this area, although Miami has Burn Notice and The Glades. I am currently still directing the Karaoke mocumentary and also coaching and teaching classes. For those of you in this area, I have a workshop coming up on August 28th at the SBDAC from 1-5pm. I always look forward to meeting and working with new people. http://www.sbdac.com. It's only $99. and a chance to work on your auditions. We will be doing cold readings and monologue study. So, come learn how to put your best ability as an actor forward.
Hope to see you there

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home