Friday, January 21, 2011

Four more days!

Surgery date moved up to Tuesday, Jan 25th. Yikes! A little anxious, a little nervous, and whole lot relieved it will be over sooner. Thanks for all your soothing comments. I'll be back when I get out of the hospital. It's supposed to just be three days. They suggested that I don't bring my laptop due to the fact that I will be out of it most of the time and it could get stolen. Lots of emotions are going through my head these last few days. Can't wait to be back on my feet without pain. For all of you out there with constant or chronic pain. I feel for you. I will now think twice about someone when they aren't very nice. They may be in Pain. I thank god that my pain will be gone. Pain does not look pretty. It's also very hard to stay focused. Ok, Cyberland, I'll be back!

12 Comments:

Blogger Miex said...

I keep my fingers crossed for you :) Recovery sure will go well and the pain hopefully will be forgotten soon :)

January 21, 2011 at 4:28 PM  
Blogger Ducky said...

Will be thinking of you, Elizabeth. Hoping all goes well. Sending hugs...

P.S. Just got set up with a TENS unit on Thursday, but I always try to be nice! :)

January 22, 2011 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger jamie said...

May the Grace of God that surpasses all understanding bring you safely thru your surgery and a short recovery. You will be feeling better in no time.

January 22, 2011 at 4:35 PM  
Blogger Debra said...

On the bright side, you'll get to dance again that much sooner! Good luck!

January 22, 2011 at 7:15 PM  
Blogger D'Onofrio-fan said...

I wish you a fast recovery and a wonderful 2011:)

January 23, 2011 at 3:07 AM  
Blogger D'Onofrio-fan said...

Thinking of you and praying for a fast recovery :)
(Sorry tried to post one before and it didnt publish so if I appear twice don't worry )

January 23, 2011 at 3:10 AM  
Blogger Ruby said...

I will definitely keep you in my thoughts! I hope your surgery and recovery go perfectly and you will soon be back on your feet and pain-free! Sending positive waves...

January 23, 2011 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger Ruby said...

I will be keeping you in my thoughts, Elizabeth! I hope your surgery and recovery go perfectly and that you will soon be back on your feet and pain-free! Sending positive waves...

January 23, 2011 at 11:04 AM  
Blogger linda said...

Good luck Elizabeth! My thoughts and prayers are with you.

January 23, 2011 at 7:01 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

well you will be in my thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery, you'll feel like a whole new person when it's all over.

January 23, 2011 at 9:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope your surgery went well Elizabeth. All the best for a speedy recovery.

January 27, 2011 at 1:12 PM  
Blogger D'Onofrio-fan said...

Glad to hear your surgery went well xxx all the best and a fast recovery :)

January 31, 2011 at 2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home