Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Recovery

Well, things went really well regarding my hip replacement surgery. It was two weeks ago yesterday and I am right on track recovery wise. Although, my brain is wanting to do much more than I am able to physically yet. Thank God for my family and husband. Everyone is concerned and helping out in any way they can. Mom is the best. I am currently staying with her, because I have lots of stairs to climb and my husband is very busy working. I am quite homesick for the beach, but I know that when I get back there I will be able to once again enjoy it. Long walks and bicycle rides with my man.
Today I will be coaching another very talented young woman. She is working on her monologues for an audition to the American Academy of Dramatic Arts. It will be so nice to get back to work again. I am so looking forward to at least coaching. Classes will have to wait until I am able to drive again. Hopefully in the first week of March. Thank you all for your concern, prayers and wishes. Stay healthy and happy!

7 Comments:

Blogger jamie said...

Hi Kiddo, good to hear everything went well for you. Good family and Husbands are a blessing to have.I have the family here and working on the husband very hard. Take care and your time to recovery.

February 9, 2011 at 9:04 AM  
Blogger D'Onofrio-fan said...

So glad to hear that your surgery all went well. Wishing you a speedy recovery. :)

February 9, 2011 at 3:13 PM  
Blogger Miex said...

Happy to read everything went well. Take care!

February 9, 2011 at 5:07 PM  
Blogger Debra said...

It's good to hear your recovery is on track. Keep a steady progression with the PT, and you'll be back on the beach before you know it!

February 9, 2011 at 5:47 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

Hope you feel better very soon! :)

February 9, 2011 at 7:08 PM  
Blogger OuroborosSnyder said...

Wishing you a speedy recovery from Seattle!

~Snyder~

February 10, 2011 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger Ducky said...

Happy that everything went well for you, Elizabeth. Wishing you a very speedy recovery!

February 13, 2011 at 10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home