Tuesday, April 12, 2011

2011 New York City Workshop

Hello all,

This year's NYC Workshop will be the first Saturday in July. July 2nd from 1-5pm. Due to conflicts this June. I hope you all will be in town or wanting to take a NYC vacation at that time. I will be putting it up on my website this week sometime as soon as I confirm the date. I hope all is well in cyberland. Looking forward to working with you again or for the first time. Hopefully it won't be too hot up there, although I am sure it will be cooler than the temperature down here in July. I also wanted to let you know that I created a public profile on Facebook. You can find me by putting in the email address, donofriday@gmail.com. Have a great month! More info coming soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home