Monday, May 16, 2011

2011 New York City Workshop Special Guest


You never know if there will be a special guest at my workshop in NYC. My brother Vincent loves to teach with me and if he's not busy he will be there. Unfortunately, I cannot say for sure. He appeared at last years 2010, NYC Workshop and last November, down here in Naples. The workshop is on July 9th, 2011 from 1-5pm. $150.00. You can sign up on the first page of this website using paypal. I can only work with 20 people, so get your seat now. Hope you all are having great days and Sunshine.

2 Comments:

Blogger Regina Caschetto said...

Dear Elizabeth-
Are you OK?
Every year on your blog on June 30th. you always write Happy Birthday Bro. You didn't do it this year so I was wondering if you were OK.
If you see your brother when you go to New York please tell him that his fans tried to get another season of CI but I guess we didn't do a good enough job.
Regina

July 2, 2011 at 2:34 PM  
Blogger Regina Caschetto said...

Dear Elizabeth,
Are you OK? Where re you? How did the workshop go?
Regina

August 3, 2011 at 2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home