Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I'm Back

HI all,
I am sorry I haven't been writing in awhile. I have just been caught up in directing a play, Sisters of the Sea", helping to bring back the Fort Myers Beach Film Festival, teaching classes and working a day job. I am sorry I didn't wish my bro a Happy Birthday online this year. Please be assured that I contacted him personally.
New York City Workshop was great. I had a better turn out then I thought I would have. Vincent was out of town working on two films at once, so I didn't get to see him. I did go visit his wife and boys, though. The boys are getting so big, like their father. They are also very handsome boys.
I stayed with a lovely producer friend of mine. I had a lot of fun and it was great to see the repeat attendees. I had a room full of talent that was a pleasure to teach.
I promise I will get back on here and post on how the play is going. Right now, I have to run off to a meeting for the Fort Myers Beach Film Festival.

Miss you all

5 Comments:

Blogger Regina Caschetto said...

Dear Elizabeth,
Great to have you back. Glad the workshop went well. Yes you do have two adorable nephews. The reelblog has photos with Vincent and family aat aoney Island sand sculping contest. Is that Hawk standing next to Vincent?
Regina

August 9, 2011 at 1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Elizabeth,

I am also back, on blogger. I've started my own blog, "I Survived My Childhood." It's a little writing project I have started for myself to sharpen my writing skills and create my own writing style. It's been a wonderful, challenging, and moving experience for me.

Glad to read that you are keeping busy. I look forward to following you on here.

Love and Miss you lots

Heather

August 9, 2011 at 10:17 PM  
Blogger Debra said...

It's good to read that everything is going so well. I hope everyone is happy and staying healthy.

I'll be down that way in October, but not in time for Pirate Fest. I'm sorry I'll miss all that fun - would have loved to see "Sisters of the Sea"!

August 18, 2011 at 10:12 PM  
Blogger jaime said...

Continued Blessings with your career. Take care

September 8, 2011 at 4:40 PM  
Blogger Regina Caschetto said...

Dear Elizabeth-
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Dear Elizabethhhhhhhhhhhh, Happy Birthday to you.
Regina

October 23, 2011 at 2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home